30.5.10

old man

Two months ago my friend was driving his car and I was setting near to hem on my seat. He was driving down the street to go to my grandfather's home, when I saw an old man wanting to cross the street.


The old man was in Al-moror Street and the street was crowded with many cars and big trucks. The old man stayed behind the traffic light to cross the street. This was at 7:35 p.m.

The old man was waiting for the traffic light to cross the street to go to another side and he cannot walk well and staggered. Suddenly he fell down when my friend waiting the traffic light to change. At that time I had not any idea what I should to do, but quickly my friend called the police and after a few minutes the police and the emplince came and took the old man to the hospital. We followed them to the hospital from out of his room we watched him to be sure that he will be ok.

At the end of this event when the old man woke up he knew that we help him and he thanked us very much, and he becomes a friend with us.

0 التعليقات: